Skin Chooser

Sunday, April 15, 2007  ::  Close shave?

:: Home

Close shave?

I had decided not to post for a while, but breaking news right in front of my house forced my hand. So here it is, the result of a deceptively windy day in Birmingham, AL. That car there had a narrow escape, and hopefully its going to be moved before more happens :)

RamV :: Some Rights Reserved :: Permalink :: Blog This

4 others said ...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thot u said u posted sumthing on Resonant-Cavity!!

Mon Apr 16, 08:55:00 AM PDT 
Blogger RamV said...

nope ... resonant cavity has been closed without any future plans. I now see it as a relic of the recent past.

Mon Apr 16, 03:48:00 PM PDT 
Blogger balai said...

Hope this breaks the dry spell. Welcome back.

Tue Apr 17, 12:19:00 AM PDT 
Blogger RamV said...

Thanks for the wishes. But I am still debating if I should wait a couple of more months :p. Guess I'll keep pushing it further then.

Thu Apr 19, 06:23:00 AM PDT 

Post a Comment


<< Blog Home

Cameras

  • Fujifilm Finepix S5000
  • Nikon N65 SLR
  • Nokia 6620

Past Pixels

Credits

Search Me!

Powered by Google

Search
my weblog
my photoblog
the web