Skin Chooser

Monday, December 04, 2006  ::  Forgotten corner

:: Home

Forgotten corner

7mm :: f 2.8 :: 1/10s :: Programmed AE :: ISO 200 :: Fuji Finepix S5000

That's exactly what my blog has become. A dusty corner in a crumbling attic that no one (not even the owner)has bothered to visit in two ages. Let me officially proclaim the spell of silence that is already 4 months old. I hope to be back with a vengeance sometime early next year. Now exactly when this 'early' might be is as much your guess as mine!

Btw, this pic was really taken in a crumbling, dusty, forgotten, untouched & unvisited-for-years corner of an attic in a small house in a quaint, little village called Arumugamangalam in the southernmost reaches of India. The little window opens right onto a centuries old temple nestled in the heart of the village. Essentially, a tiny village that really does live on in a time of its own.

Or so I thought until I came across this page: http://www.aarumugamangalam.com
I am still reeling from this discovery. A place that doesn't have a primary school or enough children to want to build one has a website! Do click through while I take off to pinch myself awake!

RamV :: Some Rights Reserved :: Permalink :: Blog This

4 others said ...

Blogger dvetrivel said...

makka! update pannupa

Fri Dec 08, 06:31:00 AM PST 
Blogger RamV said...

indha fotove ippo dhaanda pottu irukken ... :p

Thu Dec 14, 05:10:00 AM PST 
Blogger Nil said...

Hey Ram! Been to India? Good pics da, all of them..

And tell me, is there a number I can call you on? I have my name in gmail...

Wed Jan 03, 11:23:00 PM PST 
Blogger Nil said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wed Jan 03, 11:23:00 PM PST 

Post a Comment


<< Blog Home

Cameras

  • Fujifilm Finepix S5000
  • Nikon N65 SLR
  • Nokia 6620

Past Pixels

Credits

Search Me!

Powered by Google

Search
my weblog
my photoblog
the web