Skin Chooser

Tuesday, June 13, 2006  ::  groove to the music

:: Home

groove to the music

32 mm :: f 5.6 :: 1/13s :: Programmed AE :: ISO 200 :: Fuji Finepix S5000

A glance through my archives will tell anyone that I hardly have a handful of 'people' pictures. It has been on my mind for a while, and I plan to find out why? This is the first of those attempts.

RamV :: Some Rights Reserved :: Permalink :: Blog This

3 others said ...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very nice picture. The photo could have done with a few more smiles though :). How come Michigan T-Shirts in Birmingham?

-Same Anon strikes back

Tue Jun 13, 03:01:00 PM PDT 
Blogger RamV said...

well ... yes. ill try saying cheese next time ;)
and 'same anon' ... why dont u give urself a name? something thats a better description.

Tue Jun 13, 08:30:00 PM PDT 
Blogger RamV said...

and oh, i forgot. that pic was in chicago, IL. so i guess the michigan shirt is not far from home.

Tue Jun 13, 08:32:00 PM PDT 

Post a Comment


<< Blog Home

Cameras

  • Fujifilm Finepix S5000
  • Nikon N65 SLR
  • Nokia 6620

Past Pixels

Credits

Search Me!

Powered by Google

Search
my weblog
my photoblog
the web