Skin Chooser

Wednesday, April 19, 2006  ::  2150 Ullman Museum

:: Home

2150 Ullman Museum

8mm :: f 5.6 :: 1/500s :: Programmed AE :: ISO 200 :: Fuji FinePix S5000

More signboards. And this one, again, is just a coupla houses up the street from mine. What caught my attention was the mention of "the People of Japan". A search threw up UAB's page that offers an explanation, a biography and the poem that he seems to be most widely known for.

And as an aside, one of my friends told me that Hitachi (Japan) was Birmingham's sister city. Fascinated by this bit of trivia, I googled my way to the even more surprising fact that Birmingham has multiple sister cities. I didn't even know that was possible. More info here.

RamV :: Some Rights Reserved :: Permalink :: Blog This

0 others said ...

Cameras

  • Fujifilm Finepix S5000
  • Nikon N65 SLR
  • Nokia 6620

Past Pixels

Credits

Search Me!

Powered by Google

Search
my weblog
my photoblog
the web