Skin Chooser

Tuesday, March 14, 2006  ::  This way to Vulcan

:: Home

This way to Vulcan

9mm :: f8.0 :: 1/500 s :: Programmed AE :: ISO 200 :: Fuji Finepix S5000

This is one picture that I've been planning to take for close to two years. On the corner of Highland and 20th, I've never failed to gaze at it when I walk / bike past. As opposed to the mundane, drab road signs, this one seems almost regal. And I've wanted to shoot it so often, that when I actually found myself in front of it with a camera, I suddenly had cold feet. Couldnt figure out how to compose the shot. Was almost noon, sun was too high, backdrop was too boring, blah, blah. And suddenly, the sign didnt look too good through the lens. It almost seemed like it was camera-conscious! Snapped a few routine pics and jogged back home. And this definitely wont be my last shot of the board. Hope to catch it unawares sometime ;)

RamV :: Some Rights Reserved :: Permalink :: Blog This

0 others said ...

Cameras

  • Fujifilm Finepix S5000
  • Nikon N65 SLR
  • Nokia 6620

Past Pixels

Credits

Search Me!

Powered by Google

Search
my weblog
my photoblog
the web