Skin Chooser

Monday, November 21, 2005  ::  Camellia Sinensis

:: Home

Camellia Sinensis

Nokia 6620 :: lighting, saturation, filtered b&w in Picasa

"Tea and health" says the box. The last three weeks have seen me consume copious amounts of sweet tea at home. Guess thats why I am noticing tea a lot nowadays. Perched atop a coupla files on my friend's desk, the half-empty box seemed to be calling out to me. I tipped it over onto the carpet, and shot it with my pathetic cellfone. Sometimes, scandalous focus actually helps. That and some b&w conversion in Picasa.

RamV :: Some Rights Reserved :: Permalink :: Blog This

4 others said ...

Blogger dvetrivel said...

I'd say grey tea is always better than bald(t)ee. Perhaps sweetened ones might add some fizz to it.

Tue Nov 22, 09:03:00 AM PST 
Blogger Meenakshi Venkateswaran said...

ROTWFL at Dilip's comment!!!

Wed Nov 23, 05:21:00 AM PST 
Blogger Aditya said...

long time no see?

Mon Jan 09, 09:11:00 PM PST 
Blogger RamV said...

am back, aditya :) thanks for asking.

Wed Jan 25, 11:33:00 AM PST 

Post a Comment


<< Blog Home

Cameras

  • Fujifilm Finepix S5000
  • Nikon N65 SLR
  • Nokia 6620

Past Pixels

Credits

Search Me!

Powered by Google

Search
my weblog
my photoblog
the web