Skin Chooser

Saturday, October 15, 2005  ::  A long and muddy day

:: Home

A long and muddy day

14mm :: f 3.2 :: 1/17s :: Programmed AE :: ISO 200 :: Fuji Finepix S5000

I like the images this picture conjures up. I try to picture a huge ranch out in the midwest, the clock turned back a century. Out-of-the-movies like cowboys riding about, minding their business. Its been a day full of horses, hay, ropes, mud and toil. And as it ends with the sun sinking beyond the knoll on the horizon, I hang up my boots and put my feet up.

RamV :: Some Rights Reserved :: Permalink :: Blog This

4 others said ...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, a cowboy hat would do a world of good to ur head.....? wouldn't that?

Sat Oct 15, 09:35:00 AM PDT 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the images this picture conjures up. I try to picture a huge ranch out in the midwest,the clock turned back a century. Out-of-the-movies cowboys riding about, minding their business. I sing a little song for them, withe my eyes twinkling, with a little spring in my boot, with my booty shaking..."These boots are made for walking, that’s just what they’ll do. One of these days
these boots are gonna walk all over you."

And as the day ended with the sun sinking beyond the knoll on the horizon, they hang me up my boots and put my feet up and their boots walked all over me.

And then I sang, "These boots are made for walking !"....lala lala la la la....hee haw

Sat Oct 22, 10:17:00 AM PDT 
Blogger RamV said...

danger ... spare me!!

Sun Oct 23, 02:20:00 PM PDT 
Blogger Srividya said...

superb composition!

Mon Mar 12, 07:44:00 AM PDT 

Post a Comment


<< Blog Home

Cameras

  • Fujifilm Finepix S5000
  • Nikon N65 SLR
  • Nokia 6620

Past Pixels

Credits

Search Me!

Powered by Google

Search
my weblog
my photoblog
the web