Skin Chooser

Saturday, October 08, 2005  ::  Beat the Stangs

:: Home

Beat the Stangs

Nokia 6620

The homecoming game (UAB Blazers vs SMU Mustangs) is going on ... and I thought its been a while since i posted something. Spotted that near five points as I was biking back from school.

Of late, I am constantly surprised at the number of occasions when I feel like shooting a pic. I spot so many things just around me that strike me as interesting. In contrast, a few months back I just couldnt think. Could not open myself up. Im glad that I've recaptured some of my old light-heartedness. On a trying-to-philisophize note, "The world without is what you feel within" You feel happy, the world looks rosy. You're down, the world's bleak. You're preoccupied, the world goes blurry. There are times when its black and white too. And capturing stills is a great way of preserving how you feel within, reflected in what you observe (not see) without. Perhaps, I could borrow Trelawney's description in H.Potter for myself.

I might not have 'seen'in a while, but perhaps I have not lost the ability :)

RamV :: Some Rights Reserved :: Permalink :: Blog This

1 others said ...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo !!!!!
so its ur post that has mode the blazers lose the homecoming match...Grrr!!!

Mon Oct 10, 03:27:00 AM PDT 

Post a Comment


<< Blog Home

Cameras

  • Fujifilm Finepix S5000
  • Nikon N65 SLR
  • Nokia 6620

Past Pixels

Credits

Search Me!

Powered by Google

Search
my weblog
my photoblog
the web