Skin Chooser

Sunday, September 18, 2005  ::  Camel ... gives life that extra color

:: Home

Camel ... gives life that extra color

8mm :: f 2.8 :: 1/170s :: Auto :: ISO 200 :: Fuji Finepix S5000

Today was my first date with Photoshop. Wonder if I've reached 2nd base yet.

RamV :: Some Rights Reserved :: Permalink :: Blog This

7 others said ...

Blogger Meenakshi Venkateswaran said...

Did u smoke all of those??? :-O

Sun Sep 18, 04:56:00 PM PDT 
Blogger RamV said...

and then some. :)

Mon Sep 19, 11:04:00 AM PDT 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could have colored the artwork in the cup too... Coffee and cigars made for each other... u c...

Thu Sep 22, 02:23:00 AM PDT 
Blogger RamV said...

hmm ... i was trying things out da. But i was looking for a very subdued result. i thought that would make me look more sophisticated :p

am going to post another version of this same one soon. a little more color :)

Sun Sep 25, 10:55:00 AM PDT 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dei,

Why do you use photoshop to edit the fotos and post it ? Don't really understand...

Fri Sep 30, 01:24:00 AM PDT 
Blogger Adaengappa !! said...

Adeengappa !!

Sat Oct 08, 05:33:00 PM PDT 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am wiser on this subject now that I've read your blog on printer cartridge I was impressed with the information presented. I have seen another blog with related information printer cartridge

Thu Oct 13, 10:23:00 PM PDT 

Post a Comment


<< Blog Home

Cameras

  • Fujifilm Finepix S5000
  • Nikon N65 SLR
  • Nokia 6620

Past Pixels

Credits

Search Me!

Powered by Google

Search
my weblog
my photoblog
the web